Investment draw terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for the investment prize draw
- The prize draw is organised by Bee Good Enterprises Ltd (known simply as 'Bee Good') of Slington House, Rankine Road, Basingstoke RG24 8PH, registered as a limited company number 207043.
How to enter
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. If you wish to send an entry post it with an S.A.E to Bee Good, Slington House, Rankine Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8PH.
- Bee Good will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Bee Good reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draw is open to all, except employees of Bee Good, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Bee Good may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Bee Good reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- A winner will be chosen by random within one month of the luckt draw ending.
- The winner will receive details of the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Bee Good within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Bee Good will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Bee Good and has to be used within 12 months.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Bee Good reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Bee Good's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Bee Good regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Bee Good of Slington House, Rankine Road, Basingstoke RG24 8PH, UK or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
- Bee Good reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Bee Good, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Bee Good, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Bee Good or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Bee Good reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.