If you love Bee Good products and want to save 15 to 20% then subscribe now!
Our subscription service delivers your favourite products at intervals of your choosing and saves you money at the same time.
- Simple to set up
- Easy to edit the frequency of delivery and the products you choose.
- Cancel at any time
How Do I Create a Bee Good Subscription?
- Select the product(s) at checkout that you wish to add to your subscription
- Select how often you would like them to be delivered from the drop down.
- Easily edit your delivery details, add or remove a product and include products from across the Bee Good website in one simple subscription package.
Choose How Often You Want Your Subscription Delivered
When you set up your subscription, you can choose whether you want individual product lines to be delivered every few weeks, monthly or even quarterly, whichever frequency suits you best. Just select your favourite frequency from the dropdown on the particular product page.
And you can choose whichever delivery method is the best for you. Need it sooner? Just upgrade your delivery dates in the subscription area.
Edit Your Subscription - Changing is Easy
If you want to add a product, simply click the 'Add to Existing Subscription' button on the relevant product page. If you want to remove a product, just go into your subscription by logging into your account and hit the 'X' next to the product you wish to remove. You can change delivery addresses, your delivery method or the date you want the next subscription delivered. It's really flexible.
Note: You can edit a subscription at anytime, but if you want the change to be made before your next subscription is shipped be sure to allow 24 hours before the repeat date. Your card will be charged, and the order sent on the same day.
How do I remove an item from my subscription?
- You can remove items from your subscription by viewing your subscription profile from the "My Account" section.
How do I change my subscription renewal date?
- You can change your subscription delivery date by viewing your subscription profile from within the "My Account" section here. You will need to have a login to the website to do this.
How do I renew a cancelled subscription?
- You can renew a cancelled subscription by viewing your subscription profile from the "My Account" section and reactiving your account. You canthen add or amend your subscription as required.
How do I add additional products to my Bee Good subscription?
- When logged in to the website you can add items to any of your subscriptions. Simply shop as you normally would and each relevant product page will have an "Add to Subscription" button on the product page. Choose the product you want to add to your subscription and the frequency of your deliveries. Note: To save postage charges, it's a good idea to have items delivered together on the same date if possible. We will then combine those orders and send them with one single postall charge if applicable.
How do I change the delivery address for my subscription?
- You can change your delivery address by viewing your subscription profile from the "My Account" section.
How do I update the payment card on my subscription?
- If you receive an email indicating that a payment has failed, its usually because your payment card has expired. You can change the card for your subscription by viewing your subscription profile from the "My Account" section.
Can I have more than one subscription?
- You can have as many subscriptions on different products as you want. We’ll deliver them all straight to your door at the intervals you have chosen. However, if you bundle several products together at a value of over £45 to be delivered at the same time, you'll get free shipping!
Cancelling Your Subscription
You can also cancel your subscription at any time. There's no cancellation fee and there's no minimum commitment - you can have a subscription for as long or as short as you require. To cancel your subscription, log in to your account and edit your subscription preferences to cancel the service.