The packaging is a bit of a departure from the current Bee Good range, why did you decide to develop the new NectaPerfecta category?
How / why did you decide to specifically develop a Beautifying Mask?
We knew that there was a gap in our current Bee Good range for an enzyme mask that could combine all of our powerful British bee ingredients with British botanicals and skincare technologies. We have a fabulous Honey & Camelina facial exfoliator in our everyday skincare range and so we wanted to produce a beautifying mask that would be youth enhancing and address concerns around ageing and dehydration in addition to gently priming the skin.
What does the NectaPerfecta Beautifying Mask do?
It is a multi-tasking 4-in-1 enzyme mask that expertly preps the skin. Used as a flash mask or a slightly longer treatment NectaPerfecta very gently exfoliates the skin without stripping it or removing essential nutrients and it can be used from scalp to toes - wherever you have challenged, hormonal, dehydrated or ageing skin.
What makes the NectaPerfecta Beautifying Mask unique in the beauty market?
NectaPerfecta is all about making sure that your skin is in the very best condition - perfecting the canvas before you apply any other products. For this reason it will fit perfectly into your usual skincare regime and help to ensure that the products you apply afterwards work as effectively as they can. Try using it as a Facial Rejuvenator, Weekly Scalp Treatment, Hands and cuticle rescue remedy and SOS Reparative Mask on any dry patches or challenged skin on the body. It is incredibly versatile!
What are the key ingredients in NectaPerfecta Beautifying Mask?
Bees are often guided by the number 6 and they work tirelessly to produce perfect hexagonal homes in the form of honeycomb in the hive. We too have combined 6 wonder ingredients in this supercharged mask.
- HONEY - hydrates and is a highly effective antioxidant
- PROPOLIS - purifies and refines the skin
- BISABOLOL - derived from Camomile balances and calms challenged or hormonal skin
- 5 NATURAL ALPHA HYDROXY FRUIT ACIDS from orange, lemon and bilberry gently exfoliate and minimise the appearance of fine lines
- BEESWAX plus 3 OTHER NATURAL WAXES - Jojoba, Mimosa and Sunflower lock in hydration
- BRITISH PLANT OILS - Wheatgerm and Camelina are rich in Vitamin E for promoting skin elasticity and suppleness.
I've got sensitive skin, is the NectaPerfecta Beautifying Mask suitable for me?
Absolutely. We do always advise patch testing any new products that you buy whether you have a skin sensitivity or not. To provide peace of mind we have combined only the best from nature and as with all our products, made sure that we have left out many of the known skin sensitisers such as SLS and SLES, synthetic colour, mineral oils, silicones and parabens.
What are your 3 top tips to get the most out of your NectaPerfecta Beautifying Mask?
The best advice I can give you is to:
- Identify the area where you want to exfoliate, rejuvenate and transform the skin.
- Decide whether you are looking for a flash mask effect (1-3 mins) or to combat slightly dryer and dehydrated skin (5-60 mins).
- Apply a thin layer of NectaPerfecta Beautifying Mask directly to that area. That’s really it! Let our NectaPerfecta mask do the hard work for you. No scrubbing or massaging is required once it is applied as the fruit acids will delicately nibble away dead skin cells and the other ingredients will work their magic on the fresh new skin. Just remember this is a mask so you will need to remove the mask eventually!
And you'll be debuting on QVC on 23rd Jan, 2016 - are you excited?
Beyond excited! We are huge fans of what QVC offers for customers of all ages in terms of education and beauty expertise. It is such a fabulous destination for customers to buy and try products; hear first hand from founders and brand ambassadors; and socially viewers are really encouraged to be a part of the whole QVC community. For us QVC allows us to communicate first hand with our customers which is invaluable to us and incredibly exciting!
When will we be able to see you on QVC?