Sunday the10th July unites the nation for National Don’t Step on a Bee Day! As ever we're calling for your help to protect our precious bees.
The recent press surrounding the ‘Bee Crisis’ has been hard to ignore. Not only do our bees help provide the honey, propolis and beeswax contained within your favourite Bee Good products, they also help to keep us all fed and watered!
Without the tireless work of our little buzzing friends, over a third of everything we eat would disappear from our tables.
What can you do?
This Don’t Step on a Bee Day, we urge you to help spread the message! We would love it if you could share the message with your friends and colleagues on Facebook or Twitter and tag @BeeGood_UK or use #DontStepOnABeeDay to help raise awareness!
Please see below for our Top 5 Bee Care Tips to give you inspiration for Don’t Step on a Bee Day:
- Your our own Beattie Bee Enamel Pin Badge
- A Beattie Bee Window Sticker for your home or car
- A Packet of Bee-Friendly Seeds to sow in your garden
- A special Nectar Gardening Guide showing how to grow and maintain a bee- friendly garden
- Four issues a year of The Pollinator, the BBKA Friends’ newsletter, with updates on how their campaign is progressing and practical hints and tips on helping the honey bee all year round