Bee Good is an independent British skincare company based in Hampshire.
We harness the potent properties of honey bee ingredients and expertly blend them with naturally active botanicals to create a range of gentle yet effective skincare products for women and men of all ages and all skin types.
- We use British bee ingredients and British botanical ingredients to support the UK countryside and farming industry.
- We only work with suppliers who responsibly source the finest, sustainable ingredients and we pride ourselves on working in partnership with producers and suppliers to go the extra mile in formulating the most effective skincare.
- We are passionate about the power of plant oils, natural extracts and high grade vitamins, using them at levels which genuinely make a difference to your daily skincare routine whilst offering a pampering daily treat.
- Our products do not contain synthetic colours and fragrances, mineral oil, silicone, parabens, SLS and SLES, phthalates or genetically engineered ingredients.
- We never have, and never will, test on animals.
- We are bee-friendly! We only use bee friendly products (beeswax, propolis and honey) that can be harvested without harm to the bees and are therefore suitable for vegetarians.
- We do not use royal jelly or bee venom which harms or kills bees and their larvae.
- We are passionate about creating results-driven skincare at an affordable price.
Bee Good was born in 2008 by husband and wife team, Simon and Caroline. As an experienced beekeeper for over 12 years, Simon keeps a number of hives in old orchards by his home in Hampshire.
It was Caroline’s interest in harnessing the excess honey and beeswax to create natural skincare products which led to the first award-winning Bee Good products, developed at the kitchen table using centuries-old recipes.
In October 2022, the couple retired from the business. It is still run as an independent company that stays true to the traditional recipes our loyal customers love, while looking to innovate a wider range of products.
Without hype or harmful additives, our honey, propolis and beeswax come from our own hives and those of our trusted network of British beekeepers, with added extracts from homegrown bee-friendly botanicals.